The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) is one of the most commonly used reporting frameworks to guide companies through their sustainability journey. Whether you are just getting started or have been reporting for years, we’ll take a fresh look at the GRI and, in particular, how it intersects with your public affairs objectives related to public policy, stakeholder engagement, transparency, reputation management and delivering value to the business.
Intersection of the Global Reporting Initiative and Public Affairs
We’ll start the workshop by looking at the GRI tool itself and its guidance related to key public affairs objectives.
- How this framework relates to your program and company and how to determine if it is the right reporting tool for you
- Stakeholder engagement that builds trust and meets rising expectations for reporting, transparency and sustainability commitments
- How to get internal alignment across your organization
- Increased focus on materiality
- How to analyze what you report through the GRI framework to determine CSR’s ROI for your company
How Public Affairs Professionals Leverage the GRI to Drive Bottom-Line Impact
After looking at the framework, we’ll hear from professionals tasked with delivering ROI through sustainability efforts at their company.
- How they approach the GRI as a measurement tool that showcases ROI
- How the GRI drives internal collaboration, both locally and globally
- How they leverage this information to external audiences such as government officials and the public, as well as internal audiences
+ Click to expand
Public Affairs Council
2121 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
*Participants joining the program virtually will receive an email one week beforehand with instructions for logging on to our web-based platform. On the platform, they will be able to listen and participate through any computer or internet-enabled device, see a video of the speakers, and ask questions and participate in the discussion via a chat box.
+ Click to expand
|Leveraging the Global Reporting
Initiative for CSR and Public Affairs
Download print and fax registration form here
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.