What does a stellar government relations team look like? The new political landscape provides an opportunity to showcase your team and their effectiveness at the federal and state levels.
From the practical to the strategic, register for this webinar to discuss:
- Key arguments for why you need a D.C. office now more than ever
- Sample office structures and organizational methods
- Building bridges between the federal, state and international teams and your headquarters office, including strategies for engaging non-politicos when they come to the nation’s capital
- When to increase headcount and when to hire contract lobbyists
- Educating the home office on what you do and showing ROI
Vice President, U.S. Government Relations & Public Affairs
This program is eligible for 1 core credit toward the Certificate in Public Affairs Management.