Want to keep company with some of the world’s most experienced international public affairs practitioners? Become part of the Council’s International Network (IN), a forum for sharing ideas and best practices while building global alliances. The IN counts over 500 mid-to-senior-level public affairs professionals representing nearly every industry and major regional market.
Benefits exclusive to IN members:
- An informative bimonthly e-newsletter, The International Insider, with recent news and best practices from around the world. Click here for past issues
- Staff expertise on global public affairs issues
- Opportunities to direct specific queries to the entire International Network
- Sample global public affairs resources
- Free breakfast networking discussions on current global public affairs subjects
- Free members-only webinars
- Cutting-edge research on global management and specific regions
- Opportunities to connect with other professionals in your field
- Channels for providing feedback on current and future Council services
If you’re a Council member, joining the International Network is absolutely free.
Click here to join today!