Political Involvement Network
Become a member of the Political Involvement Network. Did we mention that it’s part of your membership dues, so it’s free to join?
The Political Involvement Network (PIN) is a forum for community building, but it offers much more than that. This members-only service will provide dynamic networking and idea-sharing opportunities where you can hear the latest tools and tactics to make your program (and YOU) shine in today’s political environment.
Join the PIN, and receive:
- Free educational programming targeted to your PAC, grassroots and political advocacy needs
- Targeted communications, including a bimonthly newsletter on industry trends
- Quarterly PIN member meetings that include an educational component on a hot topic
- Social networking and opportunities to connect with other professionals
- Brown bag lunches and hot topic roundtables, free to PIN members only
- Meetings and teleconferences focused on topics of your choosing
- Resource sharing forums
- Access to political involvement experts
- Channels for providing feedback on current and future Council service
PIN Newsletter Archive
Access previous issues of PIN Points (Available only to Council members)
Upcoming PIN Events
Association and PIN Network Event: Thinking Strategically for Managers
December 12, 2017
3 – 4:15 p.m. EST
RSVP to Hannah Krull
Questions? Staff Contact:
202-787-5961 | e-mail
Recent PIN Events
- May 23, 2017 – Understanding the Political Landscape with Nathan L. Gonzales
- Nathan Gonzales addressed a full room and a virtual audience of over 60 on the current political landscape and what the 2018 election cycle holds for the PAC community
- May 4, 2017 – PIN Cinco de Mayo Happy Hour
- We had a great showing of over 150 political involvement and public affairs professionals join us on the rooftop of Sauf Haus in Washington D.C.
- Click here to see a photo from the event!
- January 10, 2017 – PIN Welcome Back from the Holidays Happy Hour
- To kick off the new year, nearly 100 political involvement professionals gathered to join us at Blackfinn Ameripub in Washington D.C.
- October 27, 2016 – PIN Halloween Happy Hour
- 100+ political involvement and public affairs professionals joined us for this networking opportunity at Blackfinn Ameripub in Washington D.C.
- August 24, 2016 – Leveraging LinkedIn for Advocacy and Thought Leadership
- Jamie Carracher, Senior Director, Digital Engagement, America’s Health Insurance Plans, Tony Fontana, Manager, Communications, National Retail Federation and Dan Horowitz, Director, Advocacy and Campaigns, LinkedIn discussed what successful engagement looks like on LinkedIn and best ways to use the platform’s functionality to advance advocacy campaigns and meet goals.
- May 24, 2016 – Obtaining Earned Media for Your Public Policy Agenda
- Izzy Santa, Director, Policy Communications at Consumer Technology Association, and Neil Giacobbi, Associate Vice President for Public Affairs at AT&T, shared insights on growing your organization’s earned media coverage.